Sioux Falls is will be drenched in "Third Month of the Year Insanity" this weekend. During the Summit League Tournament thousands will flock to the Arena, and but a few key phrases that could have you dashing for the exits, here they are...
Things You Don't Want to Overhear When: At the Summit League Tournament:
- Attention Basketball Fans: Because of poor travel conditions, the Fort Wayne Mastodons will be replaced by sludge metal band, Mastodon. Rock On.
- What do you mean the Arena is only serving SALAD this weekend? Run you hotdog lovers, run!
- Grandma! Put your pants back on... (clearly something you don't want to overhear, no matter the occasion)
- Hey, since it's above freezing ... let move this thing outside!
- Is Coach Nagy calling a time out to touch up his buzz cut?!! Seriously, that's military grade hair.
- Welp, that means another free throw for I U P U E I E I Oh. That would be some bad announcing.
- Wow. Look at all those North Dakota State Fans. We only say this because there are not Iowa or Wisconsin teams in our league to poke fun at...