WeatherSioux Falls, SD (57104)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Today Tonight Tomorrow
    Clear Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered Thunderstorms Partly Cloudy
    68°Feels Like: 68° 83° 69° 89°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.00" Chance of Precip: 40% Chance of Precip: 60% Chance of Precip: 20%
    Wind: 0 mph Wind: SE mph Wind: SSE 12 mph Wind: WSW mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayAug 20

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    4 am 66° Partly Cloudy 10% 87% SE 4 mph
    5 am 67° Mostly Cloudy 20% 89% SE 5 mph
    6 am 67° Partly Cloudy 20% 92% ESE 6 mph
    7 am 67° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 93% ESE 6 mph
    8 am 70° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 90% ESE 7 mph
    9 am 73° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 83% SE 10 mph
    10 am 76° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 76% SE 10 mph
    11 am 80° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 76% SSE 11 mph
    12 pm 81° Mostly Cloudy 10% 74% SE 11 mph
    1 pm 83° Mostly Cloudy 10% 72% SE 11 mph
    2 pm 84° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 70% SSE 11 mph
    3 pm 85° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 72% SE 12 mph
    4 pm 86° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 74% SE 14 mph
    5 pm 87° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 75% SE 14 mph
    6 pm 87° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 77% SE 12 mph
    7 pm 87° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 79% SE 12 mph
    8 pm 84° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 82% ESE 11 mph
    9 pm 82° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 86% SE 10 mph
    10 pm 82° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 87% SE 11 mph
    11 pm 82° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 86% SSE 9 mph
    12 am 81° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 84% S 9 mph
    1 am 77° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 85% SSW 9 mph
    2 am 75° Sct Thunderstorms 60% 87% S 9 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Thursday Aug 21 89° / 65° Times of sun and clouds 20% 74% WSW 7 mph More details
    Friday Aug 22 88° / 68° Showers and thunderstorms late 50% 68% E 8 mph More details
    Saturday Aug 23 85° / 67° A few thunderstorms possible 60% 81% ESE 10 mph More details
    Sunday Aug 24 83° / 56° Scattered thunderstorms 50% 80% SW 13 mph More details
    Monday Aug 25 74° / 54° Partly cloudy 20% 62% WNW 10 mph More details
    Tuesday Aug 26 75° / 59° Scattered thunderstorms possible 50% 76% ESE 9 mph More details
    Wednesday Aug 27 72° / 56° Morning showers 60% 74% N 11 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report